To celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday in 2017, our rebate is increasing to 25% for Applications for 2017 Planting!
To receive your “Thank You Rebate,” please read the following qualifications and procedures below.
As a registered charity, Maple Leaves Forever (MLF) must plan, keep track of and report on our activities. We have established the following application and approval process, which we hope you find easy to follow.
- Planting locations are restricted to rural Ontario roadsides, lane ways, property boundaries, and hedgerows.
- Quantity – minimum of 10 and maximum of 50 trees per customer per year.
- Size – trees purchased for planting should be minimum height of 150 cm (5ft)
- Only MLF recognized Native Canadian Maple trees are eligible for the rebate.
- Applicants must purchase from an approved partner nursery from our provided list.
- MLF reserves the right to approve or decline applications at our discretion.
How to Apply:
- Complete the electronic “Thank You Rebate” Application Form BELOW.
- Upon completion, your electronic application form will be submitted to us for approval.
- MLF may contact you for clarification or additional information for the Application.
- Upon approval, you will receive emailed confirmation from Maple Leaves Forever.
- You arrange to order and pick up your trees from the partner nursery and provide proof of purchase (receipt marked PAID) to Maple Leaves Forever.
- You will then be reimbursed for a percentage of the purchase price (25% for 2017 planting) by mailed cheque from Maple Leaves Forever.
This simple process allows us to allocate and optimize the existing MLF nursery stock of saplings or larger trees by nursery, species and by type of product, be it bare root, container or larger tree.
Please Direct Questions to: (email preferred)
- Ken Jewett, Founder email@example.com OR
- Stephanie Douglas, Administration firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Leave a message on our Toll Free Phone Number: 1 (888) 223-9181
If you have any trouble viewing or submitting the form below, click here to open the form in a separate window >.