Applications are now being considered for Spring 2019.
Applications should only be made after you check availability of native maples from the nursery. The earlier you order the better your chances of getting the trees you want. Trees are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Order early for Spring 2019 (eg: November – February) for best selection.
Maple Leaves Forever is not a nursery and cannot guarantee the availability of native maple trees from any of our Nursery Partners.
To receive your “Thank You Rebate,” please read the following qualifications and procedures below.
- Planting locations are restricted to rural Ontario roadsides, lane ways, property boundaries, and hedgerows.
- Quantity – minimum of 10 and maximum of 50 trees per customer per year.
- Size – trees purchased for planting should be minimum height of 150 cm (5ft)
- Only MLF recognized Native Canadian Maple trees are eligible for the rebate.
- Applicants must purchase from an approved partner nursery from our provided list.
- MLF reserves the right to approve or decline applications at our discretion.
- Once approved, any modification to your original Application for Rebate must be made in print (email) to Maple Leaves Forever (email@example.com) prior to the purchase of Native Maple trees and submission of your nursery invoice to Maple Leaves Forever. Your Application will then be reassessed for Rebate eligibility. Failure to adhere to the Application for Rebate guidelines may void your application.
- Decisions to withdraw Thank You Rebate Applications must also be communicated to Maple Leaves Forever.
How to Apply:
- Contact one of our Partner Nurseries to confirm availability of native maple trees before applying for a rebate.
- Complete the electronic “Thank You Rebate” Application Form by clicking this button > APPLY FOR REBATE
- Upon completion, your electronic application form will be submitted to us for approval. MLF may contact you for clarification or additional information for the Application.
- Upon approval, you will receive emailed confirmation from Maple Leaves Forever.
- You order and arrange pick up or delivery of your trees from the partner nursery.
- Provide proof of purchase (receipt marked PAID) to Maple Leaves Forever.
- You will then be reimbursed for 25% of the purchase price by mailed cheque from Maple Leaves Forever.
Please Direct Questions to: (email preferred)
- Ken Jewett, Founder firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Stephanie Douglas, Administration email@example.com OR
- Leave a message on our Toll Free Phone Number: 1 (888) 223-9181
Click the button below to open the online Rebate Application Form in a new window:
Thank you for contributing to Canada’s beautiful landscape by choosing to purchase Native Canadian Maple Trees.