Maple Leaves Forever offers a 25% “Thank You Rebate” to eligible purchasers of Native Maples.
The Fall 2019 tree planting season will run from Sept. 23 to Nov. 15 with a Rebate Application deadline of Nov. 6.
Rebate Applications received after Nov. 6 will be considered for Spring 2020 and processed accordingly.
Applications should only be made after you check availability of native maples from the nursery. The earlier you order the better your chances of getting the trees you want. Trees are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Order early for Spring 2020 (ie: November – February) for best selection.
Maple Leaves Forever (MLF) is not a nursery and cannot guarantee the availability of native maple trees from any of our Nursery Partners.
To receive your “Thank You Rebate,” please read the Rebate Qualifications and follow the steps outlined below.
- Planting locations are restricted to single row plantings along rural Ontario roadsides, property boundaries, hedgerows and along either or both sides of a laneway.
- Quantity – minimum of 10 and maximum of 50 trees per customer per year.
- Size – trees purchased for planting must be at least 150 cm (5ft) in height
- Only MLF recognized Native Canadian Maple trees are eligible for the rebate. Applicants must purchase from an approved Nursery Partner from our provided list.
- MLF reserves the right to approve or decline applications at our discretion.
- Once approved, any modification to your original Application for Rebate must be made in print (email) to Maple Leaves Forever (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the purchase of Native Maple trees and submission of your nursery invoice to Maple Leaves Forever. Your Application will then be reassessed for Rebate eligibility. Failure to adhere to the Application for Rebate guidelines may void your application.
- Decisions to withdraw Thank You Rebate Applications must also be communicated to Maple Leaves Forever.
How to Apply:
- Contact one of our Partner Nurseries to confirm availability of native maple trees before applying for a rebate.
- Complete and submit the electronic “Thank You Rebate” Application Form. APPLY NOW
We may contact you for clarification or additional information for the Application.
- Upon approval, you will receive emailed confirmation from Maple Leaves Forever.
- You order and arrange pick up or delivery of your trees from the partner nursery.
- Provide proof of purchase (copy of your receipt from the nursery marked PAID) to Maple Leaves Forever.
- You will then be reimbursed for 25% of the purchase price of the trees by mailed cheque from Maple Leaves Forever.
Please Direct Questions to: (email preferred)
- Stephanie Douglas, Administration email@example.com OR
- Leave a message on our Toll Free Phone Number: 1 (888) 223-9181
Thank you for contributing to Canada’s rural landscape by choosing to purchase Native Canadian Maple Trees.